A very MerWii Christmas

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
sorry but, what exactly is the nand board for?
also THIS IS GREAT
It's an easy way (compared to wire it manually) to relocate the NAND chip in a position that allows further trimmings (like the omega one)

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
Well, we're already into the next year, so I figure I'll give some quick updates on all this:

1. There has been a little more development into the NAND board. More details will follow on that once everything is tested, but we're still waiting for things to come in the mail.

2. The GCVideo guide is coming first. I have one of the BadAss Consoles boards coming in the mail, once that's here we'll begin the process of making the full guide.

3. The Definitive Wii Trimming Guide is going to get a minor update or two to reflect some changes. A few minor tweaks have actually been made already. If you can spot the differences, post about it here!

There are also some other neat things on the horizon, and we're working on a lot of backend stuff for the site as well, so be patient with us as we start rolling all this stuff out.

Portables
3/4
Awesome, thanks for the updates SS!! I still haven't started on my Wii yet, (illness, holidays and having a 2 year old will do that, lol!!) so maybe good things will come to those who wait. :D

At least your GCVideo from BadAssConsoles is in the mail, my order is going on 4 months old and the status went from "Awaiting Fulfillment" to "Order Received". I know he has been working with you guys on all the new updates but after spending $100 I'm getting kinda worried, especially since all the Contact info has disappeared from the website... at least I can't find the contact info anymore. :'(