Question 3D printed case Cad Files

Has anyone got any Cad files for a 3d printed case that uses the Lmao trim and a 3.5 inch screen? I was planning to design my own case with Fusion 360, however finals are coming up, and I don't have the time to design one.

StonedEdge

a.k.a. ClonedEdge
Portables
Thanks! However I was prepared to make a bigger Wiiboy color (not as big as the G-boy though), and I already have bought most of the parts, and I don't really want to buy a whole lot more, are there any other designs you recommend? Sorry for being picky.

StonedEdge

a.k.a. ClonedEdge
Portables
Thanks! However I was prepared to make a bigger Wiiboy color (not as big as the G-boy though), and I already have bought most of the parts, and I don't really want to buy a whole lot more, are there any other designs you recommend? Sorry for being picky.
There isn’t really that many designs open that use a LMAO trim unfortunately. AFAIK the only open designs right now are the G-Wii, the Louii, the Aran and the WiiSPii. If you want to wait for a really awesome design, Wesk may be releasing his files for the Ashida wavebird, but that doesn’t need a LMAO trim.

Ok, Thanks for letting me know, I may try to design the case then. It will be pretty hard to fit in between my finals, however I may be able to finish it.