Search results

1. Question 1.117v on the u10 line?

Another day, another question.. I'm getting close to my first succesful 6 layer trim! All the voltages are now right at the right places, the processor seems to heat up a bit when turned on BUT no signal towards the TV, not from the official connector or from a temporarily attached video line...
  2. Question OM6 Trim & output cable

Hey guys/gals (me again!), Since I've had no luck with my OMGWTF trim on the 4 layer board and I do really want to get further along on my project I started trimming a 6 layer board through the OM6 guide. I've bought 4 wii's now through several markets and they all turned out to be the 6 layer...
  3. Discussion Show me your trim!

Guys, I'm new to trimming, doing my best to understand it all, read allot of documentation and posts here.. The guide is awesome but [in my opinion] really lacks examples where the trimming is done! So show me your best trims! We should be able to learn from each others approaches right!
  4. Question Bare minimum for OMGWTF trim, minor undervoltage, minimum amps for boot?

Hi guys, I'm trying the OMGWTF trim on a wii: - I've bought the custom regulators - I fried my U10 but found someone here who used U9 so I tried using that one (mistake?) and THINK I've hooked it up correctly (like in the manual but find it hard to test the VIA) - I've hooked up a composite...
  5. Worklog sWIItch (another switch look-a-like?)

So i've been asking around some questions here and there, ask odd questions to people BUT I think i'm getting there! My custom regulators as shown on the forum will arrive tommorow, the board is trimmed and soldered up, I've got a nice 16:9 screen, two 4000mah flat batteries + the logic board...
  6. Question No video output anymore?

So long story short, I already asked this in the n00bs forum but since i'm a bit further now in the wii department I'm hoping I don't look like a wii-n00b anymore (i've done some DS-mods, mod-chip installations, solder electronics, fix devices for fun etc). So a long story short when I tried...