Search results

1. megmati

Worklog AtomicPlayStation2: My first portable project. My first portable PS2.

Thanks Benge! I used PETG to print it. After that, I applied epoxy resin over the whole surface. To remove imperfections and bubbles, I applied sandpaper number 240 -> 500 -> 600 -> 1000 -> 1500 -> 2000 -> 2500 and finally, Autopolish to get a very glossy surface.
  2. megmati

Question PS2 1.75v source question

Sorry for the long delay! .. the problem I had was related with the length of the power cables for the memory card and joystick. I replaced it for short cables and everything worked fine. Thanks!
  3. megmati

it was a long time since my last post! so, no posts but I continued working a lot on my APS2 and finally that work finished! For now, I just wanted to share with all of you the "final product":XD: But I will try to update my post with the most important things between my last post and today...
  4. megmati

Question PS2 1.75v source question

Hi all! I know it's recommended to use a linear regulator for this voltage source because of "ps2 stability". But, what does it means? I mean, Now I'm having problems with joystick, It already worked fine, but some days ago it started to connect and disconnect, I checked all the possible reasons...
  5. megmati

One thing I forgot to mention... Thanks @eze_manou for all the materials that you gave me!!!
  6. megmati

Here again! a lot of things!!! Joystick PCB Working The PCB arrived after a few days and everything seems to work properly. I soldered all the components and I tested the right side(the brain). There are still some little things that I not tested but I hope everything is ok! Power sources...
  7. megmati

Thank you!!! Yes at all!! once I have the joystick working on my APS2, I'll share the code here! Now, it's a little bit disordered :facepalm:
  8. megmati

It was a long time after my last update. A made a lot of things in these week but I'll make the history short :XD: Related to the Joystick I finally implemented the APS2 joystick using a STM32 bluepill board because the arduino board is too slow. I bought a logic analizer and after a lot of...
  9. megmati

Worklog Benge BS2 Portable PS2

Sorry, I could read that you used fusion3D... Sorry again ;-)
  10. megmati

Hi @Benge !! Have a question :rothink:! Did you use Fusion3D to model your BPS2 ??
  11. megmati

Oh I see!!! You know what? Yesterday was the first time that I tested the PS2toHDMI with a 5'' HDMI screen... and yessss.. There are black borders there!! And I though the same thing as you: It's a shame :( I'll upload a picture of that in my next post ;)
  12. megmati

Hi MRKane.. sorry what is an image upscaler?
  13. megmati

Thanks djsedaw!!... let's see what happens with that! :-)
  14. megmati

Hi guys.. here again! after some days, I could test joystick, USB, memory and PS2toHDMI. I tested it with Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and it runs ok!! I put temporal connectors for joystick and memory to be able to disconnect it during this process. I'm using the ps2 usb board just for now...
  15. megmati

Ok guys, I'm here again. I had to start again with a new mainboard. This time, I use a very similar version: the GH-061-12. I did all the trimming work again and after that it works. Here some photos: <OFFTOPIC> I added to my microscope a little reed switch to trigger the photo using a...
  16. megmati

hahahha yeah I see.. ok, so thanks, I'll look into that in order to decide what to do.
  17. megmati

Hi guys, I have some updates !! Finally, one of my best friends (Thanks Eze Manoukian) and Me trimmed the mainboard and this is the results of that: After some sanding with sandpaper of 80,500 and 600 and cleaning I got the next result: I ensured that there is no short circuit between...
  18. megmati

Hi Benge!! question :D did you use the YPbPr output of your mainboard? I mean, are u using some ps2tohdmi or something like that? or you are using the RGB output? Thanks in advance!