Search results

1. RoseDagger

Solved PMS not outputting voltage when 3.3v or 1.8v is connected on cut wii

Soooo, I went a bit zealous when sanding down my wii, to get it to fit within the footprint of the display driver board. I had looked at the LMAO and OMEGA trims and the compendium to see if it felt safe, but I fully accept if I went too far without realizing it. So connecting the PMS and PD...
  2. RoseDagger

Solved Stacking several smaller LiPo batteries or finding the perfect sized one?

So I discovered in my work log/contest entry that I won't be able to fit the regular 18650 batteries I had planned, and started looking at LiPo batteries. While looking at eBay for batteries in all different sizes I started wondering whether it would be better to stack multiple smaller batteries...
  3. RoseDagger

2021 Contest Entry: GB Adwiince v2

So I have officially abandoned my first project after having my display driver board blow up on me, and failing to do the nand relocation. So I'm starting a new project/iteration to join the summer contest. My goal is to frankencase two translucent GameBoy Advance shells to fit a 5" component...
  4. RoseDagger

Worklog GB Adwiince Worklog

Heya ^^ All my parts finally arrived, so it is time to make a worklog and start this project properly. I plan to frankencase two GameBoy advance shells together to fit the 5" component Eyoyo display. And then have all the other components within the GBA shell. My biggest worry is the thickness...
  5. RoseDagger

Question U-amp stock eta? and current stock on items in the store?

From other threads it seems stocks are rather volatile. So I'm unsure if I should buy the things I need that are in stock currently, or wait for the U-Amp to come into stock, so I can order everything as a single package to save on shipping. So is there any eta on the U-Amp? Or are the stocks so...