Search results

1. rygoofer

6 layer wii motherboard for G-Boy

Ok thanks
  2. rygoofer

6 layer wii motherboard for G-Boy

I have a question about wii wiring. The 4 layer is recomended, but I know portables can still be done with the 6 layer motherboard, is it imposible to do a G-Boy with the 6 layer? Right now I have it trimmed and everything, I am on the USB D+/- step and don't know where to solder to. I have been...
  3. rygoofer

Wii wiring

Sorry I’m still new to the forums, would it be better to put my previous question in a new thread?
  4. rygoofer

Wii wiring

Thought I would also post on this thread since I have a question about wii wiring. I am on the USB D+/- step and don't know where to solder to. I am using a 6 layer wii mother board and have been following the 6 layer expansion image to rewire, but I don't see what to do for the USB D+ and D-
  5. rygoofer

desoldering U10

awesome! thanks
  6. rygoofer

desoldering U10

Thanks! One last question (for now) the back of the mother board looks different then the pictures for soldering the wire to the GPU pin. The mother board is a C/RVL-CPU-01 which I know isn’t the recommended one to use, is that a problem? If not where do I need to solder the wire?
  7. rygoofer

desoldering U10

Thanks for the help, right now the left pin is not connected, is there a way to connect it to 3.3 v?
  8. rygoofer

desoldering U10

here it is with the U10
  9. rygoofer

desoldering U10

ok new problem, when I try and connect the U10 by the GPU and CPU, some of the pads detached from the motherboard. Is there a way to work around this?
  10. rygoofer

desoldering U10

perfect, thanks! I did it again on the U5 next to the GPU, so that is good to know
  11. rygoofer

desoldering U10

12. rygoofer

desoldering U10

When desoldering the U10 near the MX chip, I accidentally removed one of the resistors next to it, it is a really small resistor and I am not sure I have the tools to solder it back on. Is this something I shoud be worried about fixing?
  13. rygoofer

Letterbomb the wii

yes it is 4.3 U I tried another sd card that had 64 gb, I partitioned it to be 4GB and it didn't work. I'll try some of those other methods, thanks. str2hax worked and I was able to get the homebrew channel. I installed BBLoader, but it just has a black screen with GC games in the top left...
  14. rygoofer

Letterbomb the wii

I'm trying to get the first step out of the way for starting on the G-Boy and I haven't been able to get the letterbomb working properly. I've set up all the right dates and used the right mac address, but it hasn't worked. I don't have an SD card that is lower than 4GB, the lowest I have is...
  15. rygoofer

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

I am starting a new account to start with the G-Boy. One question about the bit built website, when I try to download portiblizemii it tells me "Oops! We ran into some problems." it was saying I hadn't allowed cookies even after I had allowed cookies for all websites on google chrome. Right now...