Letterbomb the wii

I'm trying to get the first step out of the way for starting on the G-Boy and I haven't been able to get the letterbomb working properly. I've set up all the right dates and used the right mac address, but it hasn't worked. I don't have an SD card that is lower than 4GB, the lowest I have is 8GB. Is it posible to partition it and get the letter bomb to work?

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Is your Wii updated to 4.3?

I've had some SD cards just flat out not work. You can try any of the other methods to install the homebrew channel outlined here:

Flashhax is the easiest if your Wii still has the internet channel. If not, go with str2hax.

Is your Wii updated to 4.3?
yes it is 4.3 U

I've had some SD cards just flat out not work. You can try any of the other methods to install the homebrew channel outlined here:

Flashhax is the easiest if your Wii still has the internet channel. If not, go with str2hax.
I tried another sd card that had 64 gb, I partitioned it to be 4GB and it didn't work. I'll try some of those other methods, thanks.

str2hax worked and I was able to get the homebrew channel. I installed BBLoader, but it just has a black screen with GC games in the top left corner, I can see a menu with a gamecube controller by moving around the c stick but it doesn't load anything in, I try going to home or settings, but it just goes back to the black screen with GC games in the corner.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Don't double post pls, we have an edit button
yes it is 4.3 U

I tried another sd card that had 64 gb, I partitioned it to be 4GB and it didn't work. I'll try some of those other methods, thanks.

str2hax worked and I was able to get the homebrew channel. I installed BBLoader, but it just has a black screen with GC games in the top left corner, I can see a menu with a gamecube controller by moving around the c stick but it doesn't load anything in, I try going to home or settings, but it just goes back to the black screen with GC games in the corner.
That's normal, currently only the Gamecube and Wii game pages work. I think the homebrew page works too, but that's it until the next update. Put some games in the corresponding folders and they'll show up in the menu.