Search results

1. WTB GameCube drive/drive pcb/megadrive IN ITALY

I'm saying the megadrive,to attach a Wii drive,or a drive replacement,but here i'm not asking for them here i'm looking only for the megadrive
  2. WTB GameCube drive/drive pcb/megadrive IN ITALY

Preferably megadrive v5
  3. Question GameCube laser problem

Thanks guys but with the solderwick the solder will not remove,i tried with fluxed wires and it didn't worked,anyway i threw(is threw the past of throw?)the twoo pcbs away because they had other problems that i'm not listing here,now i'm trying to find a new drive or a new pcb,thanks the same
  4. WTB GameCube drive/drive pcb/megadrive IN ITALY

Hi,i need a new drive,or just the PCB of the drive. or at very least a megadrive,to install a Wii drive, or a drive replacement. But it must be in Italy because i don't wanna pay 5€ the drive/pcb/megadrive and 30€ the shipping,or if not in Italy at least a cheap shipping from other countries
  5. Question GameCube laser problem

Hi,i had a lot of problems with two disc drives: The first was working fine,with the xeno installed,and everithing was perfect, But a day the xeno gc stopped working(by it's own),Like it wasn't installed,so i tried To solder in the other side of the board,directly To the IC,but i bridged some IC...
  6. Question New laser doesn't turn on [Ps2]

Never heard of this,thanks anyway now i only need to put a tact for the on and off,and a switch for the open close sensor because opening and closing my loved ps2 i Brooke the chip with the led the tact and the switch :'(
  7. Question Why this trrs out doesn't work

I tested everything,the cable I made is fully wired ,and has:tip for left channel ,ring 1 for right channel,ring 2 for ground,and sleeve for video,and the trrs out is set for this cable,but I have to test it another time, another thing is that sometimes when I turned on the screen becomes black...
  8. Question Why this trrs out doesn't work

https://imageshack.us/i/pncjUrbOj https://imageshack.us/i/pnLKAYkcj
  9. Question Why this trrs out doesn't work

I made a trrs out for av,and a custom cable,I integrated the little av chip and everything is wired well...With the normal cable it outputs but with that Jack it won't
  10. Question Gamecube fried?

A day a GBA player will cost a lot,I think I'll keep it like it is for some years
  11. Question Gamecube fried?

Pot fix didn't worked so I decided to buy another GameCube,and make the wiring again, better. This mobo(of this thread)is probably fried,I'll try trimming this, maybe removing (or making) shorts,and making it work again, anyway I'll maybe integrate a GBA player in my portable(whit the new...
  12. Question Gamecube fried?

Anyway I'll try the pot fix,and see what appens
  13. Question Gamecube fried?

I know that a variable resistor is needed on the little chip of the composite video,but only if the signal is present but distorted ,here I have no signal constantly. I have to try the tip n5 of chaos,and anyway I have to clean the mobo
  14. Question Gamecube fried?

I'm bringing all the 7 1.9 pins,the other looks like they're are bridged but they aren't and the multimeter says that Yes it's pal
  15. Question Gamecube fried?

Hey there,I have a GC that since it becomed stupid ,it didn't worked anymore,I mean no video nor audio,But if I plug the disc drive the disc spins and the laser moves,so I think everything is still working but the cube is stupid.what is the problem?The voltages are right but the multimeter says...
  16. Question Signs of fried GC CPU and GPU? No output.

100℅ alcool? Please pm me on how to do this process,and the requirements.thanks Anyway when a Mobo fries I think a little spark comes out from the short or bad wirng,if this doesn't happen I think everything is OK(or almost OK).
  17. Question Signs of fried GC CPU and GPU? No output.

I'm Italian and I seen Carmelo on your name so I thought you were. Just to talk in my native language
  18. Question Signs of fried GC CPU and GPU? No output.

Are you Italian?
  19. Question Signs of fried GC CPU and GPU? No output.

I'm having the same problem but the only things wired are stock regulator ,composite,audio,and all the power for the AV(12v,5v,and ground)I think there is something wrong with the regulator wiring/board in my case,but maybe you have the same problem of mine,I've tried desoldering and...
  20. WTB ag-54mbr

Why all these sites has at least 30$ of shipping... Where there is a maximum 5€ shipping whit the slowest boat/plane