Search results

1. Bardicus

Metallic Silver G-Wii rev2: For Sale!

She's a beauty. How much? Send me a message if you need to. Interested
  2. Bardicus

Gman's Spring Cleaning Sale

Gman - Go ahead and cancel the dibs per our conversation so you can rid these things! Thanks dude
  3. Bardicus

WTT - Nintendo Switch

Me too!
  4. Bardicus

WTT - Nintendo Switch

I was thinking the same thing. When it was first coming out, the first thing I thought was I hope this doesn't mean the end of the people who have spent hours and hours of research on custom portabilizing. I'm a portable junky, not so good at making it, but it's a passion of mine, so I thought...
  5. Bardicus

WTT - Nintendo Switch

Sorry guys, I was having some internet issues, got it all resolved now. A local buddy of mine got sick and "donated" to his little son. I appreciate the offers, I wish I didn't have most of that stuff already. Some of you guys a freaking funny, lots of laughs. Sorry for the extremely late...
  6. Bardicus

WTT - Nintendo Switch

That thing is definitely sick, just not quite what I'm looking for right now, but sick work dude! That think looks like it came right out of medieval times! Nice work!
  7. Bardicus

WTT - Nintendo Switch

I like everything sir!
  8. Bardicus

WTT - Nintendo Switch

Hey everyone, I have a switch, and not looking to sell it for a million dollars. I apologize if this is against the rules as I'm not trying to rip anyone off like half the people that got one. I haven't opened the box and it's the neon color version. I was curious if anyone had anything up for...
  9. Bardicus

Gman's Spring Cleaning Sale

Dibs on 1,2,4,6,7
  10. Bardicus

GC console with wiikey/Swiss - Interest?

Shoot me a PM
  11. Bardicus

WiiBoy Advance

Looks sweet man... For sale???
  12. Bardicus

Mini Keyboards

I'm game
  13. Bardicus

Mini Keyboards

$10 gets me???
  14. Bardicus

Store feedback!

thanks man and sorry for silly questions
  15. Bardicus

Store feedback!

How can I tell mine have been soldered and ready? Super tiny and I'm new to the dual tact mod
  16. Bardicus

Post your workstation!

I have... My office workstation - where all my non magic happens!!! :facepalm: My wife's workstation when I've been in my office for too long, at the outdoor pool. And my video game man cave, where I spend most hours playing these amazing things we all love. While my wife hangs at her...
  17. Bardicus

Store feedback!

Amazing! I bought 2 GC+ presoldered. It came with two additional resistors per chip. Got them in like 3-4 days after purchase. As I've seen a few other say, it would be cool to get a notification letting the buyer know if it's been shipped. And as a fairly noob to this chip, I cannot tell if...
  18. Bardicus

This thread is totally getting off topic lol. I'm gonna get in trouble for having too many different topics in one interest sale question. I'm sad @Noah is "memed" at me...
  19. Bardicus

Lol sorry, understood. Here's a couple in my office, don't feel like going in cold a$$ garage right now. Some of the others are in consoles or in my garage.
  20. Bardicus

I live in Denver, getting off of my couch is extremely tough. Ok, and also, meme in this community means???