WTT - Nintendo Switch

Hey everyone, I have a switch, and not looking to sell it for a million dollars. I apologize if this is against the rules as I'm not trying to rip anyone off like half the people that got one. I haven't opened the box and it's the neon color version.

I was curious if anyone had anything up for trade, rather than selling it, as I like trading better!

Again I apologize if I'm not supposed to do this, absolutely not trying to put this up for a bunch of money.

If anyone has anything good for trade, and you want a brand new switch, unopened, let me know!

Thanks everyone, please let me know if I crossed any boundaries and I will remove immediately.

Thank you!

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
20170217_195851.jpg 20170217_195753.jpg 20170217_195922.jpg
Don't suppose you'd consider this? :P

Brick textured and painted original gameboy, with flickery torch leds. Brand new faceplate, no dead pixels or lines on screen, recently cleaned. Pins are clean too so it plays games on the first try (assuming the games are clean).

Demo video:

Last edited:

GC64

Portables
That thing is definitely sick, just not quite what I'm looking for right now, but sick work dude! That think looks like it came right out of medieval times! Nice work!

Tyson9

Hey everyone, I have a switch, and not looking to sell it for a million dollars. I apologize if this is against the rules as I'm not trying to rip anyone off like half the people that got one. I haven't opened the box and it's the neon color version.

I was curious if anyone had anything up for trade, rather than selling it, as I like trading better!

Again I apologize if I'm not supposed to do this, absolutely not trying to put this up for a bunch of money.

If anyone has anything good for trade, and you want a brand new switch, unopened, let me know!

Thanks everyone, please let me know if I crossed any boundaries and I will remove immediately.

Thank you!
yes I got a portable wii I will trade. I already sent you a pm

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Lol I got more gameboys I can throw in if you haven't traded it xD. Can't play Mario on a kidney.

Portables
3/4
If you play guitar and haven't sold/traded your Switch yet I have an Dan Jacobs DJ-600V flying V in great shape with hard shell case I'm going to put on Craigslist or eBay, (and here if anyone is interested). Haven't had time to take Pics but can if you're interested.

It's a more rare guitar but I just don't play it anymore. That and my current medical condition makes it hard for me to listen/play music right now, (inner ear issues). Was planning to sell it to help buy a Switch or possibly a 3D printer. Hit me up if interested... And that goes for anyone. I'm picky about my instruments and I think someone on here would give it a good home more so than a stranger on eBay or Craigslist, lol!! :)

Acronell

Aquafam
Capital District, New York, United States
I have two children available, they are an Autumn 2015 Male Model, and an Autumn 2013 Female Model, though they are already becoming old models, neither has that high pitched whine the new models have and they are self propelled, no need for any heavy carrying cases. xD

Legitimately though, I have a complete set of The Works Of Charles Dickens: Collier's Unabridged Edition, all 6 volumes. Circa 1870

As well as the Poetical Works Of Robert Browning Volume I out of 2, Circa 1896

Sorry guys, I was having some internet issues, got it all resolved now. A local buddy of mine got sick and "donated" to his little son.

I appreciate the offers, I wish I didn't have most of that stuff already. Some of you guys a freaking funny, lots of laughs.

Sorry for the extremely late response! If I run into another one I'll be sure to post it.

To be honest it's not really that cool, I would take all yalls portables all day over the switch. Maybe when more games come out and a possible mod, it would be cooler

I was thinking the same thing. When it was first coming out, the first thing I thought was I hope this doesn't mean the end of the people who have spent hours and hours of research on custom portabilizing. I'm a portable junky, not so good at making it, but it's a passion of mine, so I thought this was perfect. Just not the same