Search results

1. Almost finished G boy Rev3 $140

For sale is a partially finished G boy Rev 3 kit. I got about 90% finished with the screen working and then my wii motherboard crapped out and I lost momentum to finish the project. I was as careful and particular as I could be when building up the kit but dont have the time or desire or finish...
  2. Wii motherboard timeline clarification

Well... After ALMOST finishing my G boy (Got the screen working after trimming), my first motherboard suffered the fate of a giant solder blob on the processor that even with a few hours at a reflow station.... was toast. So, new wii's in hand, ready to go again. I have a question on wii...
  3. Do I need a new wii? BBLoader not instilled

I tried moving with the GC c stick but nothing happened, I figured it just needed to be soldered up in the G boy to work?
  4. Do I need a new wii? BBLoader not instilled

So good news! I dug the wifi and bluetooth chips out of the bin and got the wii to boot as well as got BBLoader installed. BBLoader didnt do much with a wiimote or even with a gamecube controller plugged into the GC ports on the wii. (Wii untrimmed at this time) With the screen shot below, am I...
  5. Do I need a new wii? BBLoader not instilled

Hey guys, Im trucking along building my G boy and during the build have had an eerie feeling I was skipping a critical step in terms of software. I have the home-brew channel installed but as I saw no direct mentions of a specific software to load, I stripped the wii down in preparation for...
  6. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey guys! Noah here, About half way through my G boy build and am having a pretty good time so far! My previous works includes making HDMI and DVD game copy compatible gamecube and a few 3DS's with home-brew.