Search results

1. Bluephoenix

Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

Also read on forums a workaround might be to have someone ore-existing game save file installed and then it would work - wouldn’t know where to look for someone else’s game save file for this game so haven’t tested that yet lol
  2. Bluephoenix

Weird that it’s one game that actually supports GameCube controller and works fine when playing the physical copy lol
  3. Bluephoenix

Found the solution to this - the game doesn’t load if you have a GameCube controller connected when loading the game for some reason - looking on forums others had the same issue - I quickly take the GameCube controller off when I press A to load game and once it’s loaded put it back on and...
  4. Bluephoenix

[For Sale] Resin Casted GameCube Buttons and Keycaps

Could I kindly request some yellow glitter or some sort of effect buttons? I would be more than happy to pay up front? I’ll need all the buttons for the gboy kit - not fussed with buttons on back but 6 buttons, dpad and start and select would be perfect? Hope you take requests as your work looks...
  5. Bluephoenix

[For Sale] Resin Casted GameCube Buttons and Keycaps

Any chance of doing a set of buttons and dpad for the Gboy Kit?
  6. Bluephoenix

Update for G-Boy delivery?

Any news or update for shipping timeline? The last update on it was a month ago was wondering what’s the latest - I have one on pre order waiting for the second batch
  7. Bluephoenix

Discussion BBLoader Feature/Misc Suggestions

maybe an auto-configure for buttons the GC2Wiimote for the most popular titles at the least?
  8. Bluephoenix

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

does anyone have a data sheet or something for all the controller mapping for wii games for the gc2wiimote? would be really handy so far I have managed to make work about 5 games half decently but if there was some sort of spreadsheet of how each games input mapping - even if its just the...
  9. Bluephoenix

BBLOADER VERSION: v1.1 DESCRIPTION OF ISSUE: the game - Tatsunoko vs Capcom ultimate all stars OR cross generations does not work - I have tried multiple wbfs - rip from my copy of the game, some files from archive.org - none work, upon load it just goes to blank screen. all my other 25 wii...
  10. Bluephoenix

BBLoader version: v1.1 Description of issue: no games showing upon boot up when I have 100 Gamecube titles with correct file structure, but show up when I have around 10 games fine - I just get a screen saying failed to initialise FAT FS! is a USB plugged in? How to recreate issue: try load up...
  11. Bluephoenix

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi everyone just joined and waiting for the store to re-opens so I can start my g boy journey!