Update for G-Boy delivery?

Any news or update for shipping timeline? The last update on it was a month ago was wondering what’s the latest - I have one on pre order waiting for the second batch

Noah

retired
Portables
We'll be updating the timeline shortly. We are waiting on just a couple of materials to arrive before we continue shipping kits. We've also got another batch of PCBs on the way, so we should be starting production on the second batch soon!

We'll post on our social media as well as the discord and forums with any updates! Thanks for your patience!

I would like to give it a try, but I need feedback. I am ordering from an amazing place, but I just wanted to try something new. I remember when I had to order from a bad website and every delivery took a lot of time to arrive. I am glad that I was able to find this website https://sourcingbro.com/shipbob-review/ they are amazing, really good prices, and they always deliver on time. My cousin told me about this website. I recommend this website to anyone who has the same issues. But lately, I decided to try something new, that’s why I’m asking about it.

Last edited:

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Has anyone tried delivering this? I'd like to give it a try, but I need feedback
The GBoy kit is currently discontinued and unavailable for purchase. Whether it will return is unknown.

If an extra g boy kit is available, maybe through refunds or extra components, will they be made available for purchase?

Luca

Doubt it. The BB store's pretty much dead. Someone may sell their unfinished/finished kit to you but otherwise Gman's said he's going to release the files soon. So you can make your own if you want! You'd have to gather/print some parts yourself, so it's a little less noob-friendly. But I think Gman's pretty awesome for opening up the project

MechX

Doubt it. The BB store's pretty much dead. Someone may sell their unfinished/finished kit to you but otherwise Gman's said he's going to release the files soon. So you can make your own if you want! You'd have to gather/print some parts yourself, so it's a little less noob-friendly. But I think Gman's pretty awesome for opening up the project
Does anybody know if the files have been released yet?