Search results

1. Beater Sword

Worklog Wii Laptop or Portable

I don't have much free time but I'm at least thinking of how I'm laying out the components. Right now I'm printing out a project box the dimensions I think should work. The idea right now is to have: Fully 3D printed case (Trying PLA for now) Polycarbonate sheet (asthetics and minimal screen...
  2. Beater Sword

Question AVE and LDO relocation

For the amount of space I gain if I do it isn't worth the headache if you're saying that. I'll probably just keep it to the nand relocation at most then which I have done already before. I do need that off
  3. Beater Sword

Question AVE and LDO relocation

(I try to search through the forums before I ask questions.) 1.) I want to attempt the AVE relocation but I can't find if someone has done a guide. Also if it;s to do untrimmed with the another AVE still attached. 2.) As far as I know the LDO I bridge pins 1-2 for 3.3v, 3...
  4. Beater Sword

So I got a thing here now, doing some test prints and size wise I don't have too much room to work with in terms of the case but bright side I didn't get much done on the design in fusion 360. Ideally it'll be clamshell, just working out what's comfortable to play on within the constraints of...
  5. Beater Sword

Release Wii native VGA - version 1.5

@Shank thank you sorry about that and @Aurelio the pin works thanks
  6. Beater Sword

I should have worded it better. I know from the the connector all the revisions are the same but I meant if we found the trace for it that's by the AVE chip. Unless it's that pin 10 between BT and USB.
  7. Beater Sword

I have a 6 layer I want to try this on but I'm having trouble find 3.3v on it. I'm still looking around the forum to see if I just missed it but please let me know.
  8. Beater Sword

Thanks @Shank ! I didn't know VGA required only so few cables! Now I'm interested for that. There was also Noah's power board too, I was going to PM him about it. If I can, I want to decrease the amount of space ( like other builders on here), also if you have a reliable source for resistors...
  9. Beater Sword

Thanks, yeah after looking at the hinges alone and other people's cases I knew it wasn't going to be a easy.
  10. Beater Sword

I've yet to decide on building a laptop or handheld since the rate of new options just keep growing so at the moment I'm looking for a 4-layer Wii locally since I can inspect it myself. I have a modded 6-layer as a test bench for thermal solutions and any future add ons. I've been around for...
  11. Beater Sword

Question Wii Portable power switch and charge n play

Thank you guys, definitely cleared all that up!
  12. Beater Sword

Do you mean by using a switch?
  13. Beater Sword

awesome! now still kinda dont understand charge n play
  14. Beater Sword

I'm going for a trim and regulators
  15. Beater Sword

I've been trying to search through the threads for a while now and these are the 2 questions I keep coming back to. What way should I wire up the charger and batteries to do a charge n play setup at 7.4v? Do I have to wire the original wii power button or use a switch directly at the source (...