Search results

1. Zopolis4

Wii U Disc Drive

I know that the Wii can read GameCube discs, at least on RVL-001. And I know that the Wii U can read Wii discs. Firstly, can later revisions of the Wii still read GameCube discs? I know both the Wii and Wii U can play GameCube games through nintendont, but I don't know if they can read GameCube...
  2. Zopolis4

Question Clicky Stick on Wii Nunchuck?

From what I saw they had the same amount of pins
  3. Zopolis4

Discussion BBLoader Feature/Misc Suggestions

Support for loading .rvz files and better menu navigation.
  4. Zopolis4

Discussion Consoles that I think should be trimmed

I thought I would see the NES and SNES classic on here, seeing as they are already pretty on the small aide and draw very little power.
  5. Zopolis4

I think u misunderstand. I just want the analog stick to have a clicky button. It dosent actually have to do anything, but i want the nunchuck to work fine.
  6. Zopolis4

Hmm, might try ripping a button out of an analog stick and trying to cram it in.
  7. Zopolis4

I know wii u and switch sticks have them and in shanks gamecube joycons video he used those, so i think those might work just as a drop in on the pcb.
  8. Zopolis4

Solved Is it possible to change my username?

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to change my username (to Zopolis4) and if so, how. I want to do this because I have done it on all my other accounts.
  9. Zopolis4

Hi, I was wondering what the best way to implement clicky sticks (the analog stick that send an input when you press them down) on a wii nunchuck is. What I know so far is that the Wii nunchuck connector has extra pins. I was thinking, if I replaced the nunchuck analouge stick with a spare...
  10. Zopolis4

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi. I exist.