Search results

1. RVL-pms no voltage

When I was working on my g-boy I might have accidentally shorted something and when I hook up the battery, take my black multimeter probe and put it on a ground pad, and the red probe on a voltage pad, nothing shows up. And when I put one on the positive of the battery and the other on a voltage...
  2. G-Boy not booting up

Actually it turns out that when I but the black probe on ground and the other probe on a voltage pad, nothing shows up and I have my multimeter set to 20v yet nothing shows up. I will try and resolder and my solder is rosin core and I have liquid flux and not the thick one.
  3. G-Boy not booting up

Thx for the help, I am a little new so my soldering is a little sloppy but I will fix it.
  4. G-Boy not booting up

I have reached the stage where I test the usb-pcb and the rvl-pms but it won’t boot up, I’m worried I broke the rule pms cuz when the battery is in I set my multimeter to voltage and put one end on the positive connection to the battery a and the other end on a 1v pad but it reads 3.3 volts and...
  5. Question Bluetooth module

Ok but for games that i cant use GC2Wiimote can i boot into system menu on the g-boy to connect the wii mote?
  6. Question Bluetooth module

Do I need the Bluetooth module if I have bb loader on my g-boy to connect Wii motes? and can i boot into system menu as well?
  7. Question no gc port

i used bb loader but i don't have a gc port on my Wii what do i do?
  8. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

can i use this for the g-boy? and can i switch back to portabalize mii if needed?
  9. Why do I need a y driver?

Thank you
  10. Why do I need a y driver?

What size do I need?
  11. Why do I need a y driver?

On the g-boy website it says I need various screwdrivers and one of them is a y driver but I cant find why I need it
  12. Question How do i check if my motherboard works

after i cut my motherboard how do i check if it runs and i dint mess something up?
  13. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

then how do i connect my wiimote via bluetooth with bbloader after i replace the module and do i follow the instructions in the trimming guide?
  14. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

can i play skyward sword with GC2WIIMOTE?
  15. Question Does wii rvl-cpu-30 work with the G-Boy?

This all i have and i dont want to have to get a new wii.
  16. Question conections

ok thanks
  17. Question conections

ok thanks
  18. Question conections

I did but my Wii is 6 layer and I want 4 layers so I don't have to add more cooling and deal with two guides cuz like I said I am a newbie and I don't care if there is more soldering.
  19. Question conections

ok but is there any place I can order a Wii motherboard that is 4-layer or a Wii that is 4 layer?