Search results

1. Fued Majul Ramírez

Worklog Wii-Fu ( First wii portable)

Hi dudes, as n update of my threat, i get a borrowed camera so tomorrow i'll replace al the pics un the DropBox link, also will update the case model dwg extension (AutoCAD), at the end i use 4 batteries like the G wii case; i test my board using the alternative regs, it works the video will be...
  2. Fued Majul Ramírez

I will try to get a better camera even if it is borrowed, now i have an old one... regards
  3. Fued Majul Ramírez

Worklog 3D Model Of My Console, Critique?

Hi, you cat print the model using pepakura software, i do that to test the designs that i made, you printed a 3d model on paper. Regards
  4. Fued Majul Ramírez

Hi dudes, as i promise will be updating the threat, for this time i made part of my wii-fu case design, i made only the elements to get a reference of measures; also i get a control board, must be two of it n will be connecte to the GC board, i put the new photos & files on the Dropbox folder...
  5. Fued Majul Ramírez

Hahahahahahahaha i can't stop laughing dude xD
  6. Fued Majul Ramírez

Hi, i use thermal paste on the central chip & Coil to glue it on the fan, the measure is height 1cm, widght 7cm & long 4cm, the coil that i use is thermal coil 22 & 25 gauge, the same that i been use on my 3d printer, it support 300°c (its what the coil says on it), yea i allready use kapton on...
  7. Fued Majul Ramírez

yes it can get fired, but i made some test on it using my 3d printer thermistor, if u use it at 2 amps it reach the temperature of 45°C at 10 min, for that i'll use the fan dissipator, the pwr supply will be adding to it using thermal paste then making the same test at 2 amps the temparature get...
  8. Fued Majul Ramírez

first thanks to all who contribute and gave the bases to be able to make this type of project; I decided to do this worklog based on all the comments of the BuitBuild mentors, but in my country I am not able to find all the bitstore accessories, or they are very expensive for me, so I...
  9. Fued Majul Ramírez

Question Questions about my firts portable

Thanks a lot, if i use the lm2596 stepdown? I wonder use the pth8080, but Its difficult on my town, i only found It on eBay at 20 bucks each one + mail cost, maybe furter i Buy a bitbuild by now i'm paying a car haha... Wich screen recommend me? I got 2 50pin screen for this i want use It, but...
  10. Fued Majul Ramírez

Question Questions about my firts portable

Hello everybody, this is my first thread, its about some questions regarding to what kind of electronics i must to use compared to the actually that i buy on my country (México) cuz i cant find some that is published here, also i got some questions about how to trim my wii MB, cuz i want to...
  11. Fued Majul Ramírez

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi, new on the sceen, i hope learn 'n contribute :^)