Search results

1. bendude303

Question HELP

So i recently got a ps2 slim of off ebay broken which i have a portablizing idea for. It didn't read discs it turned out that i just need to clean the laser and soon after it work reading discs. Also it was froze on the home screen which i fixed by replacing the watch battery. when i was...
  2. bendude303

Question just about there

So i have a few questions then i am set to start building by portable. Whats to best rechargeable Batteries. two is there a way to charge a portable through usb. 3 this is probably the stupidist dumby question,where can i get parts to make regulators. thanks for all of the support everyone :P...
  3. bendude303

Worklog The portawii (stupid name I know)

nice what are your planned measurements for the project? looks very nice my man!!
  4. bendude303

Worklog My first Wii build WiiVision

He 3d printed it then sanded it down. you can good cases at polycase.com though. Check gman BOM for case suggestions.
  5. bendude303

Question I have a few questions

Thanks a lot that was a lot more than i was expecting. The last question that i have that i forgot to put in was I am having a difficult time trying to figure out the relocation guide for some reason its very confusing.
  6. bendude303

Question I have a few questions

Hi im just about ready to start ordering parts for my first portable and after reading all the wii portable guides I still have a few question. For the trim of the board what are the best tools to do that with. Two I don't what to buy a screen from china and what to find one that ships from the...
  7. bendude303

Question Relocation guide

Hi so when reading through the Relocation guide is i'm confused on how to interpret it, and how all the audio video hookups work. Any insight anyone can give would be much appreciated.
  8. bendude303

Question screen

Could i use this screen on a wii portable and if possible how? https://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Inch-TFT-LCD-Screen-Monitor-For-Car-Rear-View-Reverse-Backup-Parking-Camera/302668840278?hash=item467877fd56:g:12kAAOSwealaZ1ie
  9. bendude303

Question Want to get into portablizing. I have several questions.

How do you wire up a custom controller