Search results

1. superior1777

Question Wii U Gamecube Controller Adapter on Wii Portable?

So it's pretty much plug and play? also does plugging in the adapter disable the built in controls?
  2. superior1777

Question Wii U Gamecube Controller Adapter on Wii Portable?

So while perusing the BitBuilt site, i've come across hints that you can use the Wii U GC controller adapter on a Wii portable so long as you have the second USB port wired up. I am interested in using this feature as I would like the ability to do multiplayer GC games but don't necessarily want...
  3. superior1777

Solved VGA mod breaks PortablizeMii Postloader

Well I feel like an idiot... the problem was that I was selecting the Priiloader VGA in step 6 instead of postloader because... reasons. Then when I set the autoboot to "installed file", on power up it was loading the priiloader VGA tried to reinstall the VGA mod which reset the autoboot...
  4. superior1777

Solved VGA mod breaks PortablizeMii Postloader

Hi all, I posted this question in the Wii Native VGA thread but after almost a month, i haven't seen any replies. I apologize for the repost but I'm not sure what to do. When I install the VGA mod the wii looses the ability to go into the postloader. When I power on the wii, it goes straight...
  5. superior1777

Release Wii native VGA - version 1.5

Hi all, I'm having a strange issue. When I install the VGA mod, the wii looses the ability to go into the postloader. When I power on the wii, it goes straight into the system menu. If i try to load the postloader from the homebrew screen, I get an error stating that a configuration file is...
  6. superior1777

Question Wii U10 help

Didn't find any shorts... but I ended up removing the U9 and soldering it in place of the U10. I also replaced the 38 gauge magnet wire with some 28 gauge stranded and routed it through one of the mounting holes instead of through the via. That seemed to do the trick.
  7. superior1777

Question What exactly is the U10 chip?

@loopj any updates on the science experiment?
  8. superior1777

Worklog 3D Model Of My Console, Critique?

In term of ergonomics, your thumbs rotate. meaning that you probably won't find it comfortable to put the buttons/dpad directly underneath the joysticks. In addition to moving the d-pad and buttons closer to the joy sticks, you may consider moving them inwards towards the screen. This will allow...
  9. superior1777

Question Wii U10 help

Its been a long time coming but I'm finally starting a wii portable build. Forgive me if there is already a thread for this, I'm relatively new to the site and couldn't find what I was looking for. I did find some troubleshooting and I did follow the suggestions (more on that later) I have a 4...
  10. superior1777

I pulled the USB drive and copied the fresh PM files onto it overwriting the old ones. I did not see any change in behavior when I put it back into the wii and started it up. I went ahead and did a wii system memory format to take PM completely out of the picture. First thing I did after setting...
  11. superior1777

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I've started some of the early steps in building a portable wii. I'd like to test as much as possible before doing something irreversible, like trimming. I was going to install the VGA mod and do the U10 relocation. I've already installed portabilize mii. I ordered a...