Search results

1. Corrine

Worklog Luiigi's Portable Mansion (First Wii Portable)

This one, the outputs for the usb c port are rated at 5V/3A and 9V/2A. Should I try one of the chargers that has a 9V/3A output instead?
  2. Corrine

Resoldering/cleaning up all the joints on the usb c and PMS didn’t help. I originally was just using a usb c cable I found around the house but after buying the anker pd charger and cable combo, it still wouldn’t recognize a voltage above 5V (besides 15V from the Switch cord but it stepped it...
  3. Corrine

Made some progress this weekend but more like one step forward, a half step back. I got the PMS and usb c board wired together but I’m only getting a 5V reading on the usb c board no matter what charger I use. I’ve tried an anker pd (5V/9V/12V), a Switch charger (5V/15V), and a different usb c...
  4. Corrine

Test printing V2 of the case tonight, which is the design shown above. I printed V1 about a month ago and it was... rough. I took Jeff’s advice and modeled supports and really took my time with the design the second time around. Also huge shoutout to G-Man for making the G-Wii cad files open...
  5. Corrine

It’s actually filleted right there! But it’s convex and I think you’re describing concave. I’m not sure if I’ll change it, it feels very ergonomic in the hands, surprisingly. It’s also a 5” screen, one of the ones from the BOM. ETA: I just tried to fillet it concave along that edge just to...
  6. Corrine

I've been a little active on Discord but have been waiting to start my worklog until after I was done modeling my case. This also isn't something I'm doing solo, my stepdad is helping me a lot with the electronics portion and 3D printing as I have zero knowledge of any of that but I designed my...