Search results

1. Question Creating a consolized switch, my first attempt results and help needed.

Hey peeps, so I recently went back to a project I had shelved that was almost complete, but suffered a technical issue I couldn't easily bypass so I gave up, sadly after looking back at it, I realised the switch mobo is damaged from storage and cant really be saved, so I am going to start fresh...
  2. Question Micro SD to USB A female adaptor?

Not quite I'm afraid, needing micro SD male to USB A female (or to whatever other connection type that exists such as pcie etc)
  3. Question Micro SD to USB A female adaptor?

Hey peeps, so I'm in the process of a Nintendo switch "consolised" mod due to having one with a faulty screen I got for free, but the main drive is for Mass space on the system, using one of the popular cfw methods, this is possible through USB but won't help me for the non cfw side and system...
  4. An adaptor that can interface from micro SD to something else ?

Hey peeps, so I'm in the process of a Nintendo switch "consolised" mod due to having one with a faulty screen I got for free, but the main drive is for Mass space on the system, using one of the popular cfw methods, this is possible through USB but won't help me for the non cfw side and system...
  5. Question Is it possible to slim a wiiu mainboard?

Hi guys and gals, is there any potential way to slim down a wiiu mainboard? I have quite a good project in mind but I don't trust myself to slim a board (tried with a Wii once, got close but killed it in the end lol) Id imagine the biggest issue is the lack of proper software such as...
  6. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi, I'm Ally from QLD Australia, love this website and hopefully will be able to contribute a bit, IT technician and general lover of building crap :) Thanks!