Search results

1. turtleisaac

Model Wii U Gamepad Shoulder Buttons

For reasons unknown to mankind, I spent 6+ hours modeling this today. The attached zip archive contains the .f3d file for this, which has both the left and the right shoulder buttons in it. The bodies are labeled as their respective side (left/ right). Feel free to use this for case modeling...
  2. turtleisaac

Worklog Oii

My Wii U triggers and shoulder buttons arrived today so now I can continue with modeling the mounts/ holes for them in my case (seems like a relatively small thing to mention but hey its more progress)
  3. turtleisaac

Worklog Oii

I've made some more progress on the case, got my PMS screw posts in place and working on the U-AMP now. I've also decided to use Wii U gamepad shoulder buttons and triggers, and have began modeling the holes for them in the case. I will be using the "standard" orange squishy tactile switches for...
  4. turtleisaac

Worklog Oii

I'm probably going to be printing it face-down (the exterior closer to the build plate). I'll be rigorously wet-sanding it anyway so I'm sure I'll be fine printing the two halves like that. (edit: I began using Cura recently and the support structure options in it are godly compared to what I...
  5. turtleisaac

Worklog Oii

Here's an update on my case progress so far: I'm really loving the design so far to be honest. Next up is most likely making mounts for the PMS and U-AMP.
  6. turtleisaac

Worklog Oii

Sorry about that, I did some editing to my main post and addressed your reply/ the topic. Honestly I appreciate the criticism and apologize for making it seem like I knew more than I really did/ was dealing with absolutes.
  7. turtleisaac

Worklog Oii

Greetings! This is my first Wii portable and also my first worklog, so please forgive me if I do some stuff "incorrectly." Originally I didn't really want to participate in this years' contest due to the fact that I most likely wouldn't have any time to work on it, but here we are now. If...
  8. turtleisaac

Worklog The portawii (stupid name I know)

I know it's a very early stage sketch, but wow you did a good job with that.