Search results

1. Mr Game & Cube

Worklog MG&C's GameCube Advance

Alright, time to pull a @Shank & @Gman and re-make the portable that inspired me. I'm sure we are all familiar with @GingerOfOz 's Nintendo FakeCube: Unlike most people, this was the first video about portables that I ever saw, and having grown up with the white slab that was the Nintendo...
  2. Mr Game & Cube

Soldering iron recommendation

Hi all, after working with this soldering iron on my Wii, I have been told to get a better one. I have been recommended the pinecil already, but i want more options. any suggestions? i would appreciate any help/ suggestions i can get.
  3. Mr Game & Cube

Question Is my Wii trim dead??????

Hi all, I am building my first Wii portable and I am up to testing the trim. However, the trim simply is not working. is it dead or is it salvageable?
  4. Mr Game & Cube

Ashida Wii gcode

For all the people who want to print an Ashida shell but the prints keep on failing, or you don't have a slicer, here's the gcode for it. this should work for any 3D Printer with 220x 220x 250mm dimensions
  5. Mr Game & Cube

Wii Disk Drive Stand stl files

for the people who wand to display their Wii's disk drive rather than destroy it, here's a little some thing for you.