Search results

1. shrimp buisness

Worklog Card boy retropie handheld

i got a screen but when I plug it in it doesn't turn on, it's 30pin, is it broken or am I stupid
  2. shrimp buisness

It's been a while but I've had peices arrive but not much work getting done
  3. shrimp buisness

That last post was I lie there's enough gpio to go around for a d pad and 2 joysticks, here's all the button binding I programmed with a breadboard earlier If you can make it out
  4. shrimp buisness

just found out how hard it is to have 2 joysticks and a d pad so left joystick and left d pad will share inputs
  5. shrimp buisness

Scribbled together a in hand mock up
  6. shrimp buisness

the cad model is finished, im proud of what i have done, i am now going to order it off pcbway since i dont have a 3d printer, im not going to implement full removability of stuff because 1, glue is easy 2, i can transfer all the files i need onto it wirelessly, and 3, im lazy. ive ordered the...
  7. shrimp buisness

ive come along way already
  8. shrimp buisness

im going to use 3ds stickboxes cos i like them and i think they might be easier to customize, ive just ordered them in red and black
  9. shrimp buisness

i got fusion 360 on my laptop and started learning basics, i already have a very basic cad model with a hole for the screen and an open back for the separate backplate i will make by suspending cards in resin
  10. shrimp buisness

started work on the model but gave up due to not knowing the software that well, gonna do more research, im using freecad pls tell me if you know a better alternative
  11. shrimp buisness

Question Will this blow up?

looking at this one now
  12. shrimp buisness

yeah i shoulda thought of that thanks
  13. shrimp buisness

This is the worklog for my retropie handheld using a raspberry pi 3b I had lying around, I am very new to this and am currently working out how it will be powered but I have a design measured and will later try and make a cad model for it, I am hoping the skills I learn from this will help me in...
  14. shrimp buisness

also if i were to connect these how should they be connected
  15. shrimp buisness

heres the battery holder id use, they have a single battery holder if using a double would cause problems
  16. shrimp buisness

Thanks for the help guys! okay so i am now looking at this voltage regulator and battery regulator board for the same battery shown above and also this power management board that i dont think will work and am wondering if you could give an example of a good alternative. also yeah ill get a...
  17. shrimp buisness

If I used 2 of these batteries to power a raspberry pi 3b would it work or blow up? Sorry I don't know much about batteries.
  18. shrimp buisness

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello everyone