Search results

1. Drummer123

Question Swiss not loading on Gamecube

Hello Bitbuilt! I recently purchased a WASP fusion with swiss autoboot already on it. I tested it by installing it on my wii and it works fine on swiss v0.4. However, on my gamecube it is not working. When I turn the gamecube on, the following happens: -blue light on wasp appears -gamecube menu...
  2. Drummer123

Question Problem with booting up Wasp

Hello, I started this project about 3 months and will be posting a work log of my project in the near future. But anyways, after wiring and positioning everything and turning on the gamecube, I am stuck with an error involving the screen and wasp. Does anyone know why swiss doesn't boot up and...
  3. Drummer123

Solved My Regulator Board Problems

When I connected my regulator board to mobo using this diagram (left), at first my power led came on consistently. Then, it would only come on for a brief second. Now, it doesn't come on at all. I have checked the fuse and 12V is going through it when plugged in (to wall). Oh, and the fan is on...
  4. Drummer123

Wanting to buy Wasp Fusion

Hey everyone! I have been looking on various websites for a wasp fusion, and I am out of luck. It appears that Eurasia may take awhile to restock this product and eBay doesn't have the product at a reasonable price. If you are willing to sell one please contact me via BitBuilt (username...