Search results

1. subierekt

Worklog Kill Mii Too (Altoids Smalls Tin Portable)

Oh shit. In for the lulz. This is going to be wild.
  2. subierekt

Short stack heatsink group buy

I’d have to figure out how to source the acrylic, but I’ll likely have some extra boards regardless. You’d be in your own for the BOM though
  3. subierekt

Done :)
  4. subierekt

Have a few people already interested, but figured id put it here as well. I approximate they'll be around $20 each or so plus shipping to you. Once we get a final number ill submit a quote and we will get to gettin. I previously submitted a quote for 2 and it was about $66 after shipping...
  5. subierekt

Worklog Omega trim

It’s not a via, you scratch the solder mask off and there’s ground plane underneath. There is a via underneath the component you solder, you need to make sure it doesn’t bridge
  6. subierekt

Worklog HDMI Alt mode over USB-C board

Fixed maybe?
  7. subierekt

Too slow :mrgreen:
  8. subierekt

https://a.co/d/74B5Vde use this for a guide for the jumpers maybe
  9. subierekt

Worklog Thundervolt

So theoretically could the 5v reg on the short stack board handle this? So you could really only have 5v/gnd and the data lines if using this in short stack. Not that id really care about undervolting in a non portable like it, just using it as an example.
  10. subierekt

Worklog Thundervolt

This is cool as fudge
  11. subierekt

Hili's TinyTendo

Pears in shambles
  12. subierekt

Zelda Themed Wii Portable(Shiikah)

Yeah it was a joke not a serious suggestion lol, tongue in cheek since botw is on switch and that’s a already portable.
  13. subierekt

Zelda Themed Wii Portable(Shiikah)

Do it with a Wii U portable! Just imagine, portable breath of the wild! It’ll be amazing! You could literally play BOTW anywhere with just a small tablet like device! Truly living in the future.
  14. subierekt

Worklog Project Short Stack

15. subierekt

Solved Getting into making the Ashida

Gunnar stated on the discord that it should be a few weeks and they will be back in stock. Just wait for the correct part, it solders directly to the ashida controller board easily.
  16. subierekt

Will RVLoader run from the micro SD on a PMS PD 3?

Yes, the pd3 has a built in sd>usb bridge and its connected to the wii via usb, so the wii sees it as usb storage.
  17. subierekt

Worklog The first attempt at creating a portable Wii with the appearance of GB.

no im saying the gboy is a well fleshed out and documented project that is easily buildable. You can find updated boards and models right here on the site. Here is an example of one, a very nice one at that https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/famicom-gboy.5514/
  18. subierekt

Release WiFiflex: Wii WiFi relocation flex pcb

i just ordered from oshpark, though they dont let you choose specs, so we will see what i get, it was less than $10 though
  19. subierekt

Release WiFiflex: Wii WiFi relocation flex pcb

am i doing something wrong or is this like $46 for one from pcbway? are flex cables that expensive in small batches lol messing around with numbers, 1-5 is $46, 6-176 is $111 lol