Search results

1. Bill_The_Fish

Question PS2 VGA is not working in 4layertech screen

well... this is bad news for my portable Ps2. Does this mean that it might be possible to find another driver PCB that is compatible with the screen? Also, do you know anything about the ribbon cable on the screen? Because if the ribbon cable has some sort of standard, it would be useful to...
  2. Bill_The_Fish

Worklog My First Portable PS2 (Model SCPH-79001)

I'm finally making a worklog for my ps2 portable project. I will not start on the physical part of the project for at least a few weeks because of a hand injury, but for now I can figure out what I am doing with the project. My main goal with this project is to learn, but also to make a portable...
  3. Bill_The_Fish

Question Where can I get a Ps2-PMS? or alternative ways to power Ps2.

okay, thanks for the information, I never knew they were so similar. I don't think I have enough experience in electronics to be able to do that yet, but maybe someday I will, or someone else will do it on the forums. I might take a look at the board some time and try to figure it out, but for...
  4. Bill_The_Fish

This feels like the wrong place to ask this, but I don't want to make a new thread for no reason. Does anyone know why the ps2-PMS is not for sale anymore, and not just open source? (Not that I think it needs to be open source, I didn't make it, and I don't deserve to use it just because I want to)
  5. Bill_The_Fish

When I first opened the link it brought up a list of 2 things, but if you press submit it will bring you to the real list. I have all the stuff now I just need you put it together.
  6. Bill_The_Fish

Ok, perfect, I will give that a try. It will be good to finally get this project going
  7. Bill_The_Fish

I am hoping to do the advanced trim, but I'm not very experienced. If I cant find a good way to power it, I will probably just do the basic trim, or no trim.
  8. Bill_The_Fish

I have started a ps2 portable project, but I can't find a very good way to power it. As far as I know, its impossible to get the Ps2-PMS. If any one knows where I can get a Ps2_PMS or the schematics, that would be great. If not, I would like to know alternative ways of powering Ps2 portables. (I...
  9. Bill_The_Fish

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello. I finally made an account. I have had plans to make a ps2 portable for a long time, thought I should start now... I kind of just need a ps2-pms or something, but I think this account will be very nice to have anyway. Thanks