Search results

1. harutoch

Worklog AWiiDA, my first wii portable (wii-themed ashida)

I've ordered all the parts except for the 4layertech stuff as i have to make sure i got enough money before getting it. My vision is a wii-themed ashida, and i made a decal to put on the back (attached). I also made a Pikmin RVLoader theme if you're interested in it. I've wanted to make a wii...
  2. harutoch

Question Wii color poll

a poll for a project
  3. harutoch

Question White or black wii?

which one do yall like more? I want your opinion on which one looks the best for a little project.
  4. harutoch

Question Best first portable?

Hi, I'm brand new to portablizing and wanted some help with choosing what to build as my first portable. I really want to make a louii, as i love the look of it and the customization, but I heard it's not the best for beginners like me. I saw the Ashida, and I think it's okay but I don't really...
  5. harutoch

Question Help with making a portable

Hi, I'm currently thinking of making a wii portable. I'm getting a job soon (under 18), so I plan to save up about $600 to make a portable. I have no knowledge in making a portable, but I am willing to learn. I'm attempting to make a Louii as I love the design of it. do I have to buy custom...