Search results

1. Pez Blast

Worklog First portable and first Ashida build

ooo that's a good call, okay I will try that! thanks!
  2. Pez Blast

I did! I just dont know how to set it without getting to the wii home menu lol
  3. Pez Blast

So update! I now have a working and fully functional Ashida, fan, LED, audio, video, bluetooth, MX chip and buttons are all working wonderfully and it boots consistently everytime. I did end up wiring the audio lines over the wii because I could not route them away from the voltage lines the...
  4. Pez Blast

Okay sounds good I'll try it, thanks!
  5. Pez Blast

Oh yeah, I fixed that earlier today
  6. Pez Blast

So I shortened all the audio lines and reattached them and now I have a new problem. The fan, the LED and the screen all turn on and the wii gets hot so I assume there is power but nothing shows up on screen it is just black. No rvloader, not boot error message nothing. All the video lines are...
  7. Pez Blast

Yeah I probably can, I just switched the MC wire from a 34awg magnet wire twist with 34 awg gnd wire to a wifi shielded wire from the wii and I am still getting only static. Do you think shortening would help? or tacton taping the audio lines together to help shielding?
  8. Pez Blast

I believe so? I am using an RVLamp and I wired SDW and SCW to pms, ashida board and wii and wired MC twisted with ground, D, C, and WS from ashida board directly to the corresponding vias on the wii. Audio is staticy (only static really) on headphones and speakers, volume control works fine and...
  9. Pez Blast

I figured it out, the fan min speed in RVLoader was too low
  10. Pez Blast

So I got the wii to work and RVloader and all controls work!!! However, I have not tested audio yet and the fan only stays on for a second and then cuts out and makes a clicking sound like it is trying to move but it won't. Does anyone have any ideas? The fan ran fine when the wii wasnt hooked...
  11. Pez Blast

And thank you @Stitches , that was exactly the issue
  12. Pez Blast

Okay so I have wired everything up, shout out to @CrazyGadget for help getting my trim to work and the relocations. Everything is together, I turned it on with just the batteries and fan and the fan turned on and stayed on which was cool. After wiring up everything, I attempted to turn things on...
  13. Pez Blast

I have trimmed the third wii, defiinitely a short somewhere because resistance check is giving 0
  14. Pez Blast

So I have been trying to get wii trims to work. I realized in my initial post of the wii resistance values that I posted the values of the trim before I nicked the board removing the LDO. The values after the LDO nick are posted below. They are way lower than they should be and I don't quite...
  15. Pez Blast

Okay cool, I will work on that!
  16. Pez Blast

Hey everyone, I am building my first Ashida. Wanted to make a worklog to track my progress as well as ask a bunch of questions because I am very new to this. I have read a couple other Ashida worklog threads, watched Ginger's Ashida build VOD four times now, gone through the Ashida BOM, G-boy...
  17. Pez Blast

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello! I am here to build my first portable, working on an Ashida right now. Hoping to start a worklog because I do have questions:D