Search results

1. Question Looking for 3d model of GBA shell

Wesks scan wasn’t bad, I just can’t figure out why it wont scale properly for me
  2. Question Looking for 3d model of GBA shell

I can't find any 3d models of a gba shell that aren't either really bad, unusable, inaccurate, or cost money. If anyone has a 3d model for the shell please dm me on discord, my user is HippieHater97
  3. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey, I'm Astral, I'm back after about a year of being gone, just need to be added to the discord
  4. Another Problem with HBC

at least I can help solve this problem for anyone in the future, the awnser: You are fucked lol. Re install all your stuff again.
  5. Another Problem with HBC

I am in the middle of re installing everything again. I couldnt find any solutions online. apparently no one else has gotten that issue.
  6. Another Problem with HBC

I got the homebrew channel to work and everything was great but then I tried to install HBB (Homebrew Browser) and I can't see it on the homebrew channel and now BootMii wont work either. My wii controller won't work either on HBC now. It was working fine before but like BootMii, it stopped...
  7. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

hello voxel. I have a question. How hard is it to become an electrical engineer. I know i wanna be an engineer but idk if i want to be an electrical engineer or a mechanical engineer. I love building things but I also want to learn more about electronics
  8. Wii Homebrew

I found a laptop older than queen elizabeth in my attic with an sd slot. Thank god i dont have to spend more money.
  9. Wii Homebrew

aww fuck. okay. thanks. What if my laptop doesnt have an sd card slot?
  10. Wii Homebrew

From what I have read I am just supposed to install letterbomb onto an sd or usb (I read that USB was fine). and then plug it into the wii and turn it on, bottom usb port is better apparantly so thats what i did. I checked the mail and went back 2 weeks and forward 2 weeks. The wii is set to the...
  11. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Who is Ashen, also yo, its shank.
  12. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

I think this is how I'm supposed to do it. Sorta the story of my life lol.