Another Problem with HBC

I got the homebrew channel to work and everything was great but then I tried to install HBB (Homebrew Browser) and I can't see it on the homebrew channel and now BootMii wont work either. My wii controller won't work either on HBC now. It was working fine before but like BootMii, it stopped working on HBC. It is a third party controller based off of the original Wii controller but it was working fine before. I tried putting HBB onto HBC with an sd card and a usb. Both were formatted to FAT32, I used a high storage usb and a low storage usb, same with the SD cards. I used a 16 gig and a 4 gig. Can anyone help me. Please. I just wanna play some games.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
That's an odd issue. Have you re-run the bootmii installer?

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I am in the middle of re installing everything again. I couldnt find any solutions online.
apparently no one else has gotten that issue.
I'm not surprised, I certainly haven't ever heard of it. You're breaking new ground here!

I'm not surprised, I certainly haven't ever heard of it. You're breaking new ground here!
at least I can help solve this problem for anyone in the future, the awnser: You are fucked lol. Re install all your stuff again.