Search results

1. cajohnBB

Worklog My First Portable - Ashida

Several months ago I saw an Ashida. I was amazed by it and wonder how I had not seen it earlier. After browsing the net I arrived here. I decided to embark on the journey of bulding one since Wesk, along with some other great group of smart people that helped, made it possible for people to...
  2. cajohnBB

RV Loader Failed to initialize Fat FS!

I was wrapping up my Ashida portable and I received this message when powering it up. I tried 2 different cards at 256 and 128 gb sizes with fat32 and 32k allocation cluster sizes. I can connect the Ashida to my computer and it recognize and sees the drive. I'm not sure what I'm missing or over...
  3. cajohnBB

Ashida Blue Driver Board Screen Controls

Does anyone know if the blue driver board from 4layer tech have the optoins to use screen controls? The green driver board isn't availbale anymore. No information or refernce came with my purchase of it, just what is listed on the site's description. The green has more pads/pins to connect to...
  4. cajohnBB

Black Screen When Testing Wii Trim

I trimmed a couple of 4 Layered Wiis. I've been testing them out for the last couple of days but no success. They worked fine prior to the trim as I did all the prerequisites(building a Ashida). I don't recall all the ohm values off hand and they seemed comaparabel to the chart from here. I can...
  5. cajohnBB

3.3 V on 4Layer Current Drive Board

Hello, I just started working on my 1st potable, the Ashida, after sourcing what I beleive is tro be everything. I modified the drive board by remover the inductor to power it by 3.3v. However, am not sure where do I power a 3.3 v line to on the board. It isnt entirely clear to me looking at...