Search results

1. Postman

Release Postman's "PIIza TIme" Custom Wii Regulator Boards + Preorders

Hey everyone! Sorry for being MIA for so long, but I return with tasty memes. I present to you all: PIIza TIme. A custom Wii regulator board built off of 2x TPS54395 switching voltage regulators with around ~90%-95% on the 5.0v and 3.3v lines and ~80%-85% efficiency on the 1.15v and 1.0v...
  2. Postman

Custom Crystal (acrylic) Computer

Hey all! Sort of an unconventional project for BB but I wanted to share anyways. I came across some alienware laptop motherboards that would not charge batteries (BMS may have gone out on the board) and I picked up a couple of them VERY cheap. After some tinkering, a couple of iterations...
  3. Postman

Portables of Bitbuilt Yearly Calendar Initiative

This is a call to action, we need to have a calendar with all the sexy portables month after month. Maybe put them in provocative positions with the internals exposed? I took the painstaking liberty of masterfully crafting an example to get the ball rolling, I attached it to this post. If you...
  4. Postman

Game Boy Pi 3 Portable by Postman

Hello all! For those of you that weren't at MGC this year, this is my foray into portablizing (except for the "trash hiip" wii portable... That stays in it's cage. *Shudders*) and decided to keep it simple: Features: - 3.5" composite $10 screen from ebay - Original DMG case that I...
  5. Postman

Looking for a compilation of BitBuilt projects for fabrication

Hello everyone, your friendly neighborhood postmeme here! Nice meeting those of you that were at MGC 2K18 this weekend and I am looking forward to working and portablizing with everyone here on BB! I am currently procrastinating on working on my homework and thought of something that I can do...