Search results

1. Question 6layer trimmed Wii power draw?

Since gc rumble is 5v, I might use the power lines from the second usbc port I wired in for convenient storage access, if I have enough space to bring along 4 gc controllers I can bring an extra usb cord. Mostly gonna be a travel device for Wii sports and whatever mario party games I can still...
  2. Question 6layer trimmed Wii power draw?

Thanks for the fast answer, my current design has 15W, I'll probably add some big caps in line for potential transients above that.
  3. Question 6layer trimmed Wii power draw?

Looking for an at-the-wall power draw estimate (wattage) for a 6-layer micro console playing a game (like mario galaxy). Already did my trim and am just waiting for my pcbs to get in but realized that most numbers are probably for 4 layer wiis. I might have to implement USBC PD logic instead...
  4. Question OM6 Trim U10 relocation question

I'm running in to the same problem, the 6 layer guide simply states. Kinda hard to search for this considering I cant search for U5 or U10 due to keyword length. As far as I can tell on my CPU-20 revision, cutting the trace from the right side of C2 to the via worked. The via goes to one of...