Search results

1. Tyson9

Stuck at rv loader

When I turn on portable wii it loads rv loader but it doesn't advance to the main menu. What could be wrong?
  2. Tyson9

Question G Wii repair

Any takers on repairs?
  3. Tyson9

Question Portable wii problems ??

It won't boot and the lcd screen states no sync
  4. Tyson9

SteamDeck/Aya Neo for trade

I am looking to trade my steamdeck 64gb and my aya neo 2021 ryzen5 for a portable Wii
  5. Tyson9

Powkiddy X 13

Almost new make an offer
  6. Tyson9

Gameboy advance micro

Works great but has scatches on the screen make an offer
  7. Tyson9

Gameboy advance with new backlit screen

Make me an offer very good condition
  8. Tyson9

Portable GC

Very well built comes with charger 400.00 it has a wii motherboard
  9. Tyson9

Nintendo Switch Lite with 12 games for sale or trade

I have a Nintendo Switch Lite with 12 games in perfect condition. Comes with carrying case as well. I am looking to trade for a portable wii if possible
  10. Tyson9

Portable wii

Here are the pictures of my portable wii that I want redone for the nintendo switch I have for trade
  11. Tyson9

Modded Nintendo Switch with extras and games. Sell or Trade

I am looking to sell or trade my modded nintendo switch. It has 13 great games 12 on the system and 1 physical game. Blue and red joycons 2 docks power supply charger comes with a dongle for atmosphere cfw. 256gb sd card. What I really want is either a portable wii or a portable ps2. The digital...
  12. Tyson9

Hardmodded Nintendo Switch for trade

I have a hardmodded Nintendo Switch with the trinket chip installed and it already has the custom firmware on it. Looking to trade for possibly a portable ps2 or Portable gamecube or Wii. I am willing to sell it as well.
  13. Tyson9

Wii/Gamecube Portable

I bought a used portable wii/gamecube it was working great until recently. now it doesn't boot to anything all I get is a little flicker on the screen. it has portalize mii on the usb stick. I have no idea where to start. can any one give me some help Thanks
  14. Tyson9

Nintendo Switch with 5 games for sale or trade SOLD!!!

Nintendo switch with 5 games: Zelda/Mario kart 8/arms/super bomberman/puyo puyo tetris. this is a complete system with carrying case as well. I am asking 500.00 or trade for a portable gamecube/wii
  15. Tyson9

PORTABLE SEGA GENESIS FOR SALE

I have a portable sega genesis up for sale.It has 40 games built-in plus it plays carts as well. I am asking 180.00 or best offer and I am open to trades as well. Here is the ebay link for pictures: http://www.ebay.com/itm/132057529260?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 MAKE AN...