Search results

1. Reploid91

Worklog Wii Micro First Wii project

Looks great so far sand those edges as good as possible and good luck
  2. Reploid91

Worklog Wii Micro build

Well board number 2 did the same thing as the first so i tried once more except this time I trimmed the board a bit different leaving more on the 3.3 side and it seems i have been successful. Wired Bluetooth and mx and all appears ok. Now my issue seems to be with the wavebird im using it...
  3. Reploid91

Worklog Wii Micro build

So today i decided to run the wii mobo for awhile and make sure that everything was going to run well...... and now ive got a new problem....btw im LOVING THE WII.... so before i get into it the wii booted fine over a dozen times i had the heatsink and fan on and working i decided to let the wii...
  4. Reploid91

Worklog Wii Micro build

Well I gave up on the mobo no idea what i did or why its not working i decided to redo the whole deal and test and double test at every available point and.... I tore apart and trimmed another 6 layer today testing everything multiple times as i went U10 to U5 , removing gc mem card ports...
  5. Reploid91

Worklog Wii Micro build

It appears my voltage regs are fine. Ive got no resistance on 3.3v on my wii mobo sanded the edges scowered the board for any possible shorts or bridges and still no resistance, afraid I may have ruined this one unless someone has an idea of what maybe wrong. Otherwise I suppose ill need to get...
  6. Reploid91

Worklog Wii Micro build

So today I rewired the voltage regs using 22awg and hooked everything up and it booted once..... YAY!! I unplugged it to verify consistent boot and nothing....... verified all the Voltages and now the 3.3v reg doesn't supply Voltage when connected to the wii but will supply Voltage if its...
  7. Reploid91

Worklog The Wii-84 Plus: A Gaming... Calculator?

This will be impressive for sure hope it goes smoothly for you good luck
  8. Reploid91

Worklog Wii Micro build

I believe its 20 awg tbh the trim guide claims 26 is acceptable for power higher number means smaller awg correct?
  9. Reploid91

Worklog Wii Micro build

I shortened all the power wires and have verified correct voltages but still no boot/screen image of any kind the main chip does start to get warm so something is happening but no fan and no image on screen checked u10 and verified i was getting 3.3 to the wire is there something obvious im...
  10. Reploid91

Worklog Wii Micro build

Yes both with and without then made the trim all was well before i hacked it up
  11. Reploid91

Worklog Wii Micro build

Voltage regs wired up the 1.15 line reads at a 1.25 output going to redo the resistor series and get it right before final assembly Checked the boards resistances and came up with the following RED 3.3v = 8.41k ohms TEAL 1.15v = 42.4 ohms BLUE 1.8v = 29 ohms YELLOW 1v = 6.8 ohms Wired all...
  12. Reploid91

Worklog Wii Micro build

Added the 1.8v wire anyway hopefully its all fine not really used to the wii mobo ins and outs yet so we will see also did the U10 relocation while I had a minute. The black enamel magnet wire is the GC data lines i verified they weren't making contact with each other and straightened them up...
  13. Reploid91

Worklog Wii Micro build

So after reading through the wii trim guides for the millionth time the 6 layer expansion calls for a wire to connect these spots together for 1.8 v but im showing continuity to these two if thats the case why add the wire unless its a simple case of a bridged area in my trim that needs more...
  14. Reploid91

Worklog Wii Micro build

Been researching and collecting for a wii portable for a while now and in the process I acquired several 6 layer Wiis so i figured why not put them to use so here we go. Top case printed well finally, I had to spend a few days troubleshooting my flashforge creator pro, till now never printed...
  15. Reploid91

Super Notendo

What a cool way to use a broken SNES always love seeing a unique design Great job.