Search results

1. Frog

Worklog Piizza 2.0

Worklog Piizza 2.0

Double
  3. Frog

Question Good ideas to use wii optical drive

>Think you could create a ible for a laser to remove tattoos? If this will focus enough to etch leather, that it's just enough to remove tattoos in the epidermis. They charge a fortune ($1,000.00 a sq inch) for tattoo removal. This could help a lot of people land their great job. Narrow minded...
  4. Frog

Worklog Wii pico

with all that cpu power can i play gta v on the wii?
  5. Frog

Question Best way of cooling

Try blowing on it. Or try this "watercooling" thing i keep hearing about and just pour water on the cpu and gpu when they get hot
  6. Frog

Discussion GC+ Mini contest

It plays wii games
  7. Frog

Mini Keyboards

Im interested... when you say 2 for $10 does this include shipping? im located in the us btw
  8. Frog

Mini Keyboards

curious can this but used on a rasberry pi?
  9. Frog

What is your desktop?

10. Frog

Discussion WiiHUD PowerMii interest check

Ill be down for one if its not too late
  11. Frog

Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

thanks man i think the omgwtf trim will be enough
  12. Frog

Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

I cant find this info anywhere but what is the dimensions of the omgwtf wii trim and if possible the lmao trim as well. Im currently designing my case and i dont know if i have enough room to stuff 4 battery cells Preferably in metrics because i am currently in europe and cant find a ruler...
  13. Frog

Wii SP 2.0

Sick portable. Could I have the link to what batteries you used? Ive seeing alot o people using them but i cant find them myself
  14. Frog

Weirdest thing you've found inside a console?

not mine but this this thread made me remember this video
  15. Frog

Worklog The GS2

Actual analog sticks? Good choice actual sticks are >>>>>> then 3ds sliders. Are you using the vita sticks or different ones. I can only get full range on the vita sticks using a teensy. i wonder if using a gc+ board would give them full range because the teensy takes up a bit of space
  16. Frog

Discussion PowerMii Lite - Interest Thread

Is it too late to join? i want one. Also when are they expected to arrive?
  17. Frog

How to use ps vita joysticks in your portables

eh i like the vita sticks better then the 3ds sliders as they are actual joysticks like the ones unlike the 3d sliders and psp analog stick. with a micro controller and a one of those fps freaks you can increase the range but i dont understand programing too well...
  18. Frog

How to use ps vita joysticks in your portables

I havent found much info about this. But when i attempted to make a gamecube portable a while back i stummed upom this guide on how to wire the vita sticks. http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=31390.0 I gave up on the project a while back but i figured someone could use this info.
  19. Frog

Worklog Kill Mii (Altoids Tin Portable)

How long does the battery last?
  20. Frog

Worklog PS2IO - A new loading method based on old knowledge

I have a phat ps2 and a 7900 slim. Im not sure what the model is for the phat. I can probably take it apart this weekend but i cant sand the motherboard because we still use it