Search results

1. Adan

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] EMU2040

I have this DVI output RP2040 Feather from Adafruit and I plan to design a daughter board that handles audio and controls. The Feather has USB-C charging and a JST battery connector already implemented. I'm sure that with the RP2040's PIO state machines I can drive PWM audio, RGB LEDs, haptics...
  2. Adan

Worklog PS3 something idk

I had a trim plan but I don't think I'm going to follow through with it. Here it is: The border between the sections doesn’t have very many traces so if I cut along there and resolder the connections I can move it to another layer of boards above the important section. It wont take the whole...
  3. Adan

Question PS3 trimming guide?

I know there is a PS2 trimming guide but I got a PS3 o.O. I got it with a missing AC adapter but I don’t need that for a portable so it was just a discount. They did test it with a cord from a different PS3 so I know it works. I’m gonna be posting a work log in a while, but I need to know how to...
  4. Adan

Discussion Favorite?

On a scale of 1 to 10, what is your favorite color in the alphabet? Mine personally is triangle. Just curious on everyone’s thoughts.
  5. Adan

Worklog Pocket Pi Handheld

The button PCB is designed. It fits in the case at the top. It holds 6 tactile buttons, the display, a thumbstick, and 2 trigger buttons. I used EAGLE for designing the PCB. The indent in the bottom is to allow for more vertical room for the charging port. The case is modeled but it is not...