Search results

1. PS2 Controller Wiring

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new here and working on my first PS2 portable. I am currently working on the controller wiring. Perhaps I have just missed it somewhere in the forums, but could anyone point me to a diagram/post that shows what each pin of the controller port on the PS2 mobo should be...
  2. Ps2p Battery suggestions

Hi everyone...I'm a bit late coming back to this discussion, but I have a question. I have the following board that I am planning on using w/my two 3500mah 18650's to power my first portable PS2. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intelligent...2S-Packs-18650-lithium-Satellite/311721987212 This board is...
  3. Ps2p Battery suggestions

What is the board on the right that has the power button connected to it?
  4. Ps2p Battery suggestions

So upon some further research I have come to another question. After looking at gman BOM and the recommended batteries. I believe they were 3.7v 3400mah 18650's. I am by no means an expert in this area so this may be a noob question, but does there exist such a thing as a protection board that...
  5. Ps2p Battery suggestions

That is incredibly helpful, thanks guys!
  6. Ps2p Battery suggestions

I am from the United States. And forgive me, but what is a BOM?
  7. Ps2p Battery suggestions

Absolutely, any links would be great. I probably won't be doing the 6v mod but a link for it couldn't hurt.
  8. Ps2p Battery suggestions

Hello all, Ive been working on researching and gathering the materials for a PlayStation 2 portable project. I am currently searching for a battery. I'm looking for something fairly small and that provides 2 or more hours of battery life. Any suggestions? I'm just curious what kind of options...