Search results

1. Eduardo

Discussion Controller expansion port documentation (CNT-NUS)

I need to add a correction, Gman is a busy guy and was solved trough Discord. Pin CE1 in Qwertymondo documentation is flagged, that pin should be called A15.
  2. Eduardo

There is the golden nugget... You're right, I dont need to care about the CRC And thats why I'm interested in those Controller + Rumble Pak's schematics... Thank you very much, you give me a lot to study, gonna take me days to digest this, but seems that there are a way to combine...
  3. Eduardo

Da f... I not was expecting a so fast answer and less from a God like you. What about the "detect" pin (14) and how this Controller + Rumble Pak's switch their identity? Where can I find an explanation about the CRC? And what's about the Transfer Pak?
  4. Eduardo

Hi I was been breaking my nuts a few days trying to find documentation related to the expansion port of the Nintendo 64 controller, and seems that this is the best place to ask for. Apparently the comunicación protocol between the Nintendo 64 and the CNT-NUS has been hacked a long time ago...
  5. Eduardo

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello, I come here searching for documentation and to do positive synergies with more experienced users. Im interested primarily in N64 and Game Boy systems.