Search results

1. z4ch4ry5

Question Incorporating Classic Controller into portable

I have a main question about the CC with a few secondary questions that I would very much appreciate clarification for! Q: Can the Classic Controller be hardwired to the Wii motherboard, or does it need to go through something like Classic+ then trimmed Wiimote then Bluetooth soldered to...
  2. z4ch4ry5

Question Thinner alternative to 18650 cells?

Hi everyone. I'm not quite done with my current portable yet, but my head is already buzzing with new ideas for my next. I'm hoping with my next build I'll be able to cut back on the size for a much slimmer form factor. The question: are there good thinner alternatives to the 18650 cells? Off...
  3. z4ch4ry5

Worklog The Lombardii - First (and a half) portable

Crossing my fingers to hoping this name isn't taken. So while this is technically going to be my second Wii Portable, I've never posted my worklog here, and my first portable is honestly not the greatest thing in the world. Also, it died a day after completion, and I haven't figured out what's...
  4. z4ch4ry5

Question Portable Battery Pack in a Portable?

I've got a question on the feasibility of taking a portable charger, say an Anker power pack, disassembling the pack to improve form factor, and using it for a power source. Is this possible? I've realized that spending $20 on a battery pack that already comes with a protection circuit might be...