Search results

1. Kevin Price

Question Screen not working

Hi all, Hoping someone can take a look at these pictures and tell me where my missing wire is :) I can plug my board into N64 power cables and N64 AV cables and it works fine. However, when I solder a wire from the composite plugin on the underside of the board into this screen here...
  2. Kevin Price

Question N64 board reduction question

Hi all, Is the N64 board reduction referenced here: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/trimming-your-n64-revs-1-4.52/ Specific to a CPU revision? The pictures have NUS-CPU-004, but will the full reduction work on the other CPU revisions 001-003? Thanks
  3. Kevin Price

Worklog GB64p

Hey all, Im going to start documenting my progress in this thread. Big shoutout to everyone here whos helped me so far in various threads. I appreciate the community of support. A couple days ago I received my case in the mail. Im going with the infamous gameboy advance carrying case. These...
  4. Kevin Price

Question OEM Memory Card?

Hey all, I dug this out of one of my drawers. As you can see its got NUS-10 on it, and says NINTENDO on one side. However, it only has one chip as opposed to two.. Do you know if this is an aftermarket part or OEM? Are there any OEM models with only one ram chip? Thanks
  5. Kevin Price

Question Questions before I buy parts for N64 portable

Just want to make sure of a few things before I start my portable project (ill be putting up a worklog on here for all to see), I've already done a boatload of research and have my materials. 1. I did not find any premade CAD files in the 3d printing section.. is there a resource where you guys...