Search results

1. Worklog Switch-alike Portable

Oh, I see it super handy, because I'm studying computer engineering, and I have too screens on my house, so for example I can put a Datasheet on one screen and Proteus (microcontroller simulator) on the other, but then when im on the university I only have the screen of my laptop, so when I saw...
  2. Worklog Switch-alike Portable

Heey, that's an awesome work, did you tink of adding a HDMI port or some sort of video input? Is always nice to have a second monitor wherever you go.
  3. Worklog Identifying a Wii's Revision Based off of Serial Numbers

Black; PAL; RVL-CPU-50; LEH51485807-4
  4. Question Plaing on building my first portable Wii

oooh I see, great idea, thank you all :D
  5. Question Plaing on building my first portable Wii

So if I make a node between the two outputs the current should sum right?
  6. Question Plaing on building my first portable Wii

Thank you :D I'll be buying this one then, and when I said that I wanted to sum the current from both outputs I was thinking about the nodes kirchhoff law, it says that the sum of the current entering a node should be the same as the current leaving the node.
  7. Question Plaing on building my first portable Wii

Hmm ookay, but the ones in the BOM list doesen't sheep to spain, and im a little bit afraid of making my own battery thing :S
  8. Question Plaing on building my first portable Wii

Tank you all!!, I lied, that wasn't my last question :S sory. I was looking for some batteries, and I found this one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AANQLRI/ref=psdc_7073960011_t1_B010MP3K0O I was thinking "Oh that's a good deal, but maybe 2.1A is too low" but then I realized, if i solder both...
  9. Question Plaing on building my first portable Wii

You got me xD, well I love electronics so I don't mind buying some cables, I'll be using them sooner or later, if it is better to use another kind of cable for the bloototh module what cable should I use?
  10. Question Plaing on building my first portable Wii

everything but power (switches, usb, bluetooth...)
  11. Question Plaing on building my first portable Wii

oookay, thank you :D, and one last question, should I buy any specific cable? I have a lot of these cables, will them work? or do I need a thinner cable?
  12. Question Plaing on building my first portable Wii

A white Wii without gamecube ports is fine? And yeah, that screen looks better, but it runs with 12v, will it run with 5v?
  13. Question Plaing on building my first portable Wii

Hello, I'm new on this community, first of all I'm sorry for my english, I'm from Spain, so im sure that I'll be doing a lot of mistakes. I'm planning on building my first portable Wii, I've seen that there are 2 tipes of mother boards, the ones with 6 layers and others with 4 layers. I've seen...