Search results

1. meepledemeep

Question RVLoader cIOS issues

I’ve been having problems with what seems to be the cIOS’s after having finished my portable. Not only can I not access the System menu hacks from priiloader, but applications such as SaveGame Manager GX don’t even work. I tried reinstalling the cIOS’s with a WAD manager (yes I know how dumb...
  2. meepledemeep

Question Ashida needing some final help

Hey everyone, after a long time, I came back to the portablizing scene to finally finish a project. I decided to go with an Ashida due to its wonderful design and low skill level required. I’ve had a great time building it and am quite pleased with the final project. I only have two issues with...
  3. meepledemeep

Question Gc2wiimote and Home Screen Problem

Sorry for any stupidity, but I’ve gone through Rvloader making sure everything is good before I trim and have two problems. 1. Gc2wiimote does not work with ir emulation at all. 2. Even though Bluetooth is still attached, I can’t open the system menu in any way. Sorry if these are stupid...
  4. meepledemeep

Worklog Louii Friend Build

I was initially planning on designing my own portable, but after time thinking about it, and now a better knowledge of what I’m doing, I’ve decided a better first project would be to recreate a design that has already been tested and improved. Ginger is my favorite modder, so my friend and I...
  5. meepledemeep

Worklog The CheWii

Yay I’m making a portable, here I will ask my many questions along my journey.
  6. meepledemeep

Discussion Touch Screen Wii’s

I’ve had a hard time finding any info on touch screen Wii handhelds and thought it would be useful to have a thread! If you have any questions or any information on such a project, let us know!