Recent content by WeaselBomb

1. WeaselBomb

Worklog Noah's GameBoy "Flash carts"

Can anyone more experienced than me tell me what the big holes up next to the power-down chip (marked 6735) are for? Notice the one on the right of that chip. There are 2 vias that connects to the chip and also to the weird hole. The traces seem to just dead-end when they reach these holes. Any...
  2. WeaselBomb

Yes, I'm glad you got it right. There's so much misinformation out there... Also, did you edit the pcb design to use a surface mount resistor or do you solder one in after mounting the chip?
  3. WeaselBomb

My mistake, the appropriate thing to do is connect the Vdd pin to the CE pin with a 10K resistor. This will correct the graphical glitches when using the FRAM mod with an MBC3 cartridge (and allow MBC5 carts to work with Pokemon Stadium). Also, the CE pin can be left unlifted.
  4. WeaselBomb

Can anyone tell me if I can pull the CE pin high by lifting it and connecting it to the VCC pin with a resistor?
  5. WeaselBomb

Can't wait for mine to get here. My old DMG has been collecting dust for too long... @Noah , I'm not sure if any of my messages have reached you, and I'm sure you're very busy. I was just hoping you could tell me how things are coming along maybe? I know you told me you thought it would ship...
  6. WeaselBomb

I really don't want to be a bother, but I was wondering if I could get an update about my order.
  7. WeaselBomb

I wasn't sure where to ask this, but I placed an order (ID 117) on 4/28 but the tracking hasn't updated since then. Was just wondering if it maybe got delayed?
  8. WeaselBomb

Are there going to be more RTC carts in the store? I finally get paid and they're sold out again...just my luck.
  9. WeaselBomb

Are these carts still available? I would love one of the RTC carts as well as a 2MB FRAM cart.