Recent content by SmatterBoy

1. SmatterBoy

The PS2 Razer – Don’t Slice Yourself On This Cutting Edge Tech

I wonder if you could also use the PI to emulate n64 and ps1 games along with ps2 from the actual PS2
  2. SmatterBoy

Question rvl pms grounding

i was wondering if when using an RVL-PMS do you have to wire up every ground pad to the ground on the wii or are all the grounds connected to each other on the pms.
  3. SmatterBoy

Worklog My first Wii portable (Wii Book)

Thanks you have a lot more experience and I'm so happy that you were here to correct my mistakes thanks you saved me a lot of hassle
  4. SmatterBoy

Sorry the 8 volts to the PMS was a brain fartI knew I had to be in a one-s configuration I was going to use two of the battery backs in a one-s configuration to the PMS and now I realize that that wouldn't work thanks now I have to rethink it all.
  5. SmatterBoy

New update I got a 10.1 Inch screen and decided to switch the batteries to three 18650 cell packs two for sale packs and one three seal pack I am going to arrange the cells so that the string can get 12 volts and the RVLPMS can get 8 volts the third battery pack is slightly smaller with only...
  6. SmatterBoy

Hey this is my fist Wii portable and I wanted to do and easy one that I could easily fix everything is on standoffs and spread apart widely so I can see if any wires pop off. It uses a cut down we heat sink and a cheap 40 ml blower fan it's going to be wired up to the five rail on the RVL PMS so...
  7. SmatterBoy

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

just getting in to portablizing by making a portable inspired by the g-boy rev 1