Recent content by Nick_G

1. Nick_G

RVLoader v2.0

Hey, I recently got VGA in my Wii and everything works perfect! Sadly yesterday I was going to play Resident Evil Zero (Gamecube) and somehow the VGA mod isn't working, it is as if the game forces the resolution back (even if the force progresive setting is on). I wanted to report this because...
  2. Nick_G

Question U10 Relocation with untrimmed wii

Okay I'll try it then. Thanks for the help!
  3. Nick_G

Question U10 Relocation with untrimmed wii

Hi everyone, I had a simple question about the U10 relocation. If I perform it while the board is still untrimmed, can I try booting the Wii to make sure I did it correctly? Or do I have to wait untill I've trimmed the board? Thanks in advance.
  4. Nick_G

Question Untrimmed Wii VGA wiring

Ok now I get what I had wrong. Many thanks!
  5. Nick_G

I'm sorry but I don't understand how I should wire H Sync and V Sync then. Also, mode is already connected to 3.3V, I bridged the points 8 (mode) and 10 (3.3V).
  6. Nick_G

Hi everyone, I had a question regarding wiring VGA to a Wii that hasn´t been trimmed yet. Yesterday I tried wiring the VGA up to my Wii, I did it before trimming it because it´s my first portable ever and I wanted to make sure that everything worked fine before going with the part that scares...
  7. Nick_G

Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

I just tried another two games (Mario Kart Wii and New Super Mario Bros) and didn’t work either, seems like it is my USB. What USB (or SD card + adapter) would you say works best/has the best compatibility with Bbloader? Also thanks for the help.
  8. Nick_G

I only tried Mario Galaxy to be honest. About the Bluetooth or GC2Wiimote, I tried both options (one each time) but it didn't work with any of them. I’ll make sure to try other games.
  9. Nick_G

Hi, I installed BBLoader a couple days ago and it’s wonderful but I have one problem, I can’t play Wii games in it. Gamecube games seem to work perfectly fine but when it comes to play Wii games a black screen appears. BBLoader version: v1.1 Description of issue: BBLoader doesn’t load Wii...
  10. Nick_G

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey I'm new here. I had been planning on making a portable Wii 3 or 4 years ago but at that time I didn't have the tools and it seemed too difficult. Now I have everything I need and I'm looking forward to create my portable Wii.