Recent content by nando65

1. nando65

Question DS Lite Bluetooth Mod?

Nice work! No comments on the soldering from me, I'm new to all of this. Thanks for the tip on the headphone jack dust cover. I just ordered one. Definitely less destructive than desoldering the speakers. Looking at the motherboard picture in my first post, which legs of the headphone jack are...
  2. nando65

Having both the speakers and bluetooth work independently would be ideal. Those little vias are tiny though! If they can't work independently, I'm just going to desolder the speakers and make it a bluetooth-only device. I'll update this thread as I go. Feel free to do the same :)
  3. nando65

@LDigital, I'm still waiting for parts to arrive before starting. Let me know how you go with your mod in the meantime though! My plan is detailed below. Audio Ground I'm planning to use VGND or the bottom left leg of the audio jack. Examples in the first two attachments. Power I'm planning to...
  4. nando65

Thanks for the tip! I'm starting to think that desoldering the speakers and making this a bluetooth-only build will be the simplest solution. The other option would be to use button switches to turn the speakers on/off but that gets messy with shell modifications required.
  5. nando65

Hello everyone! I want to do a bluetooth mod on my DS Lite. I'm having trouble finding a suitable audio L + R point to solder the chip to. Looking at the top photo of the motherboard, I know the SPL0 and SPR0 are the positive terminals for the speakers. I don't want the volume of the...
  6. nando65

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi, I am here to mod my DS Lite