Recent content by Mr Game & Cube

1. Mr Game & Cube

Xenii's first Wii portable

Should be called the Xeniiboy Pocket XD
  2. Mr Game & Cube

Thomii MK2 (weewii)

Great work @Thomothy ! Do you plan on open-scouring this?
  3. Mr Game & Cube

Worklog MG&C's GameCube Advance

Long overdue update: I have finished the screen holder, and created a awful prototype hinge. I have decided against using ds lite hinges, instead I am going to either use GBA SP hinges, or 3DS XL hinges. I also mostly designed the lid piece, however, I can't do test prints, as my printer...
  4. Mr Game & Cube

Question How to desolder components on wii motherboard?

try adding fresh leaded solder to the pins, then try using the mechanical one to remove the solder
  5. Mr Game & Cube

are you using a pump solder sucker or a mechanical one?
  6. Mr Game & Cube

which components are you talking about? you may want to try a hot air station
  7. Mr Game & Cube

maybe. it would be a pain, but I might design one that can connect via usb, but it isn't very likely I could get it working. putting it inside would make it significantly thicker, and i wouldn't have space for batteries either.
  8. Mr Game & Cube

Update: Designed the screen holder. can't confirm the screen will fit nicely, as I don't have it, but I have checked it against a piece of paper of the same dimensions. The major road block I've hit is the hinges. I plan to use DS Lite hinges like in ginger's video, but I simply cannot...
  9. Mr Game & Cube

Alright, time to pull a @Shank & @Gman and re-make the portable that inspired me. I'm sure we are all familiar with @GingerOfOz 's Nintendo FakeCube: Unlike most people, this was the first video about portables that I ever saw, and having grown up with the white slab that was the Nintendo...
  10. Mr Game & Cube

Wii portable questions and sort of worklog?

just do some tutorials, and play around with the tools and such and you'll get it.
  11. Mr Game & Cube

Question Ordering electronics from Aliexpress?

Try this. i personally have never used it, but that's the kind of practice you would want, as it is relatively fine and would come in handy if you ever need to solder IC's
  12. Mr Game & Cube

you don't need to worry about breaking it if you take the time to learn to solder properly. the old PTH0808 regs are basically obsolete and are about the same price as the psu plus. I also am pretty sure that the og Psu also doesn't have a 1.8v reg.
  13. Mr Game & Cube

Wii portable questions and sort of worklog?

no. use fusion 360, inventor or tinkercad if you want
  14. Mr Game & Cube

Question Is my Wii trim dead??????

i've decided to eventually revive this wii trim into a LmaoV2 trim. not really important, just a bit of closure for reference.
  15. Mr Game & Cube

1st and second questions: don't buy those. buy one of @CrazyGadget 's PSU Plus' instead. 3rd Question: 34 awg 4th question: no. just get the PSU plus Here .