Recent content by Le0xFF

1. Le0xFF

Worklog Kii

Kii Finally I decided to post a worklog where I hope to include every detail about my first portable project! The idea is to make a 16:9 GWii-ish portable named Kii and taking inspiration from that design, I decided to design the case myself. I'm learning to make a lot of stuff during this...
  2. Le0xFF

Worklog Gwii rev2 16:9

I was looking for this kind of case for so long, thank you for the file! I think I will modify to have the classic 4 buttons on the right, instead of the gamecube's one. What kind of material did you use?
  3. Le0xFF

Question USB-C PD charging board

Perfect, nice to know, thank you! Yes, I was planning 12V/3A, 5V/3A and also the fallback as it is available on the configurator site. Another question is: what would be a good battery configuration? I was thinking of 1s4p, so having 3.7V/14000mAh with this battery. Is that a good choice...
  4. Le0xFF

Question USB-C PD charging board

Hello, I was searching for a charging board and the one in the store is a bit overkill for what I have in mind. I'm planning to build a portable Wii as my first project and so I'm first collecting all that I'll need. So digging in the internet I found this one and I was wondering if it could be...
  5. Le0xFF

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello there! B|